TCA is governed by a Board of Directors comprising nominated participants from transport organisations.
The board meets at least three times each year and has responsibility for providing clear policy and strategic direction.
It also monitors TCA’s performance against strategic objectives and approves the annual work plan and budget.
Board of Directors (as at February 2020)
- Neil Scales (Chair), Director-General, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Tony Braxton-Smith, Chief Executive, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, South Australia
- Louise McCormick, General Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics Northern Territory
- Jessica Hall, Executive Director, Surface Transport Policy Division, Australian Government Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Peter Woronzow, Managing Director, Main Roads Western Australia
- James Corrigan, Deputy Director-General, Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate ACT
- Robyn Seymour, Deputy Secretary Network Planning and Head of Road Safety, Department of Transport Victoria
- John Hardwick, Executive Director, Asset Management, Transport for New South Wales
- Gary Swain, Deputy Secretary Transport Services, Department of State Growth Tasmania.
- Dennis Walsh – alternate for Neil Scales
- Emma Kokar – alternate for Tony Braxton-Smith
- Nicholas Papandonakis – alternate for Louise McCormick
- Jeffrey McCarthy – alternate for Matthew Fuller
- Desmond Snook – alternate for Peter Woronzow.
- Nicholas Koukoulas