TCA is governed by a Board of Directors comprising nominated participants from transport organisations.
The board meets at least three times each year and has responsibility for providing clear policy and strategic direction.
It also monitors TCA’s performance against strategic objectives and approves the annual work plan and budget.
Please see Communiqués of the Board on our website.
Board of Directors (as at October 2021)
- Gary Swain (Chairperson), Deputy Secretary Transport and Infrastructure, Department of State Growth, Tasmania
- Neil Scales (Deputy Chairperson), Director-General, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Louise McCormick, General Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics Northern Territory
- Maree Bridger, First Assistant Secretary Surface Transport Policy, Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
- Peter Woronzow, Managing Director, Main Roads Western Australia
- James Corrigan, Deputy Director-General, Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate ACT
- John Hardwick, Executive Director, Asset Management, Transport for New South Wales
- Emma Kokar, Executive Director Road and Marine Services, Department of Infrastructure and Transport, South Australia
- Praveen Reddy, Executive Director Freight Victoria, Department of Transport Victoria.
- Stuart Ballingall
- Geoff Allan
Last updated on 4 October 2021