- Lead business case development, feasibility assessments across the enterprise
- Role may be in Melbourne or Sydney
- Hybrid/flexible work environment available.
The Service Development Manager will work with key personnel across the enterprise to inform the progress of business case development, feasibility assessments, and the prioritisation of new or enhanced services. You will:
- Anticipate the needs of customers and stakeholders by mapping trends and identifying emerging user requirements which can be offered by TCA
- Translate the needs of external customers and stakeholders into written documents which can be understood at an executive level
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to define the operating model for new services to inform feasibility assessments and business case analysis.
- Lead the preparation of formalised business cases which encapsulates the scope, costs, benefits and overall feasibility of new service proposal
- Maintain business oversight of new services to identify future enhancements and developments based on stakeholder needs.
This role may be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
For more information or to express interest in this role, please use our online form to contact our Human Resources Manager.
Last updated on 22 July 2022