This information is useful for application service providers and suppliers.
Please find templates of the following restricted-access agreements for authorised users only:
- Application Service Provider/Transport Operator Agreement (used for telematics applications other than TMA or RIM)
- Intelligent Access Program (IAP) Application Service Provider/Transport Operator Agreement (superseded by the Agreement above, but still in operation)
- TCA/Application Service Provider Certification Agreement
- Telematics In-Vehicle Unit (IVU) Type-Approval Agreement (now superseded)
- Telematics Device Type-Approval Agreement (supersedes the Telematics IVU Type-Approval Agreement)
- On-Board Mass (OBM) System Type-Approval Agreement
The following agreements may also be useful for transport operators, in addition to application service providers and suppliers:
- Telematics Monitoring Application (TMA)–Road Infrastructure Management (RIM) Application Service Provider/Transport Operator Participation Agreement
- Road Infrastructure Management (RIM) TCA/Application Service Provider Registration Agreement
Questions? Please contact us.
Last updated on 31 May 2021