This webinar, presented on 3 October 2019, provides an overview of an Austroads project that analysed telematics data to explore how heavy vehicles use Key Freight Routes.
- the methodology used in preparing the research
- outcomes of discussions with industry and other stakeholders
- key recommendations from the report
- recent updates to the NTF which support the recommendations including:
- new telematics applications at different levels of assurance
- release of the Telematics Data Exchange
- accessibility of data to road managers and other stakeholders.
The webinar was presented by Tim Renowden and Gavin Hill.