About Farm Gate Access
Find out about the Farm Gate Access Network on the Transport for NSW website. See also:
- the public announcement from NSW
- Farm Gate Access Factsheet (Transport for NSW)
- Farm Gate Access – information brochure.
Transport operators must conform with the requirements specified within the NSW Class 3 Livestock Transportation Exemption Notice or the NSW Class 3 Grain Harvest Management Scheme Mass Exemption Notice, which are available on the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) website.
Enrolment in the RIM application is one of these requirements.
Enrolling in RIM for Farm Gate Access
Data generated from enrolled vehicles is sent to TCA from each ASP. Aggregated and de-identified reports are made available to Transport for NSW and participating Local Governments via the Telematics Analytics Platform (TAP).
Further details about the operation of the scheme are available in the Farm Gate Access Schemes document.
For more information on this scheme, please contact us.
Road Train combinations including:
- Type 1 A-Double Road Train (up to 36.5 m)
- Modular B-Triple Road Train (up to 35.0 m)
- B-Triple Road Train (up to 36.5 m)
- AB-Triple Road Train (up to 36.5 m).
Last updated on 31 May 2022