Managing Service Providers
We manage providers that offer services in the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- Registration (Level 1 assurance applications, such as RIM) – see our listing of Registered Service Providers
- Certification and audit of service providers (Level 2 and 3 assurance applications, such as TMA and IAP respectively) – see our listing of Certified Service Providers
- Approval of devices and systems.
Managing Telematics Applications
We manage applications and features within the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- Providing oversight of the delivery of services by providers, against performance-based requirements
- Applying the right levels of assurance
- Ensuring business rules for each application (and scheme) are satisfied.
We approve devices and systems, including telematics devices and on-board mass systems. Find out about Smart OBM systems.
Providing Data Analysis and Reporting
We provide analysis and reporting from data collected through applications of the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- The provision of data reports and analysis through the Telematics Analytics Platform (TAP)
- Specialised reporting for specific needs and purposes
- Interactive maps and visualisations
We provide independent, trusted advice on any initiative that involves telematics and transport technologies to:
- Policy makers and program managers
- Technology providers
- Users of telematics.
Last updated on 31 March 2022