We manage providers that offer services in the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- Registration (Level 1 assurance applications, such as RIM) – see our listing of Registered Service Providers
- Certification and audit of service providers (Level 2 and 3 assurance applications, such as TMA and IAP respectively) – see our listing of Certified Service Providers
- Approval of devices and systems.
We manage applications and features within the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- Providing oversight of the delivery of services by providers, against performance-based requirements
- Applying the right levels of assurance
- Ensuring business rules for each application (and scheme) are satisfied.
We provide analysis and reporting from data collected through applications of the National Telematics Framework. This includes:
- The provision of data reports and analysis through the Telematics Analytics Platform (TAP)
- Specialised reporting for specific needs and purposes
- Interactive maps and visualisations
We provide independent, trusted advice on any initiative that involves telematics and transport technologies to:
- Policy makers and program managers
- Technology providers
- Users of telematics.
Last updated on 31 March 2022